Air conditioners connected to the ONECTA account can be found via the Daikin panel
If no account is connected yet, you will be asked to log in.
In order to be able to find the device via the cloud integration, it must first be configured in the ONECTA app.
All devices found are selected by default and can be added. If a device is not to be added, it can be deselected by clicking on the grey area.
Once the Daikin air conditioner has been successfully integrated into your evon Smart Home, several controls are available.
You can set the temperature, switch the unit on/off and switch the operating mode.
You can also change the ventilation mode from "Automatic" to "Manual" or "Silent" (if supported by your Daikin unit). In manual mode, you can set the fan speed.
In addition, the airflow direction can be adjusted.
All settings can also be controlled via scenes. For example, you can: change the ventilation level or temperature as soon as your set "if" conditions are met.
The Daikin App provides the following triggers for evon Smart Home scenes (When...):
- Switched Off: The air conditioner was switched off via evon Smart Home
- Switched On: The air conditioner was switched on via evon Smart Home
The Daikin App offers the following functions for evon Smart Home scenes (Then...):
- Switch off: The air conditioner is switched off
- Set operating mode: A freely selectable operating mode (heating, cooling,...) is sent as a default to the unit
- Switch on: The air conditioner is switched on
- Set horizontal airflow direction: A freely selectable airflow direction is sent as a default to the unit
- Set ventilation stage: A freely selectable ventilation level is sent to the unit as default
- Set ventilation mode: A freely selectable ventilation mode is sent as a default to the unit
- Start with options: The air conditioner is switched on with various freely selectable parameters
- Should set temperature: A freely selectable setpoint temperature is sent to the unit
- Set vertical airflow direction: A freely selectable airflow direction is sent as a default to the unit
It should be noted that not every type of unit provides all functions.